Pages

Thursday, December 5, 2013

BRRR!!!

Well here in North Texas we are ALL either celebrating because school has been cancelled or if you are unfortunate enough to live in Collin County ; ) most of us are anxiously watching the news to see if we get a delay or a school closer from this ice storm that has arrived.....

Me personally I would prefer to sleep late and get a delay.... I want my day off in the spring..

I am sorry to say I forgot to take pics but my kids are amazing me with how they are writing some Genius level sentences!!  As this was my first time to teach this of course I don't think I did my best.... ya know that things always get better the more you do it...  So I can only get better with each year!  :)

I am excited to start out Jan Brett study next week!!  Using one of my great purchases during the TPT big sale.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Jan-Brett-A-Mini-Author-Study-992142

No comments:

Post a Comment