Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

BRRR....

Yes the weather has turned cooler here in the heart of Texas.  And I am a wimp!!  I am already cold!  I just like it to be atleast 80ish but I am not complaining mind you!

So I signed up last year for this Scoot Pad thing... https://www.scootpad.com/pricing?sp.preventCache=1384171558898..... and never got around to adding my class so here goes it in 2nd grade.  I read about it on another blog.. sorry I cant find the posting at the moment but I will keep looking.  You can do the free version which is what I am doing at the moment with the paid version you can set it up to assess and customize the learning path...  Seems cool so we will see..  I have my 4 or so low babies that are on Lexia so ANY little bit helps and now my others will have a "go to" place as well during Daily 5 and today I am starting Guided Math-FINGERS CROSSED AND PRAYERS please!  I have been thinking on it for a long time but thanks to the FAB Mrs. Tunstall and her post I got a solid plan in place:  http://tunstalltimes.blogspot.com/2013/11/guided-math-in-first-grade.html.   But you know what they say about "all good plans"!!  AND Especially as a teacher!!  They are great until the kids actually come!  ha!

Tata for now!! I hope to catch Coach B tonight at 7 Central for some good WBT learning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment