Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Last day ;(.... Currently....

Oh man its Sunday... tomorrow its back to 5 am wake up calls for 3 weeks...  I can do it for 3 weeks right???  It has been a great week off from school... Sleeping in late, hanging with the family...  This year I am behind on Christmas but we have been laying tile in the Kitchen area which is HUGE.  It's the kitchen, a hall 1/2 bath and my HUGE pantry/laundry room.

I am just procrastinating lesson plans, grades, and papers.....  This day has gone to fast!

I am linking up with Farley for her CURRENTLY linky!!




OH and a huge THANK YOU to Angela @ Hippo Hooray for Second grade.  I won her Mighty Math unit for the year!!!  So excited THANK YOU :D

Well I am going to try and get stuff done only 4 more hours left... :(  

I can do this ... I can do this...

No comments:

Post a Comment