Pages

Monday, September 23, 2013

Well I am about off to bed but I keep forgetting to share about the topic of Coach B from last Monday's live webcast. He talked about when a student is making the wrong choice thank them instead of getting on to them!!! Brilliant and I realized I had done that the previous two weeks just to keep my sanity ;)!!! It works like a charm!! You are not irritated; they quickly fix the problem a DOUBLE WIN!! I always make is seem my fault... "OH thank you___ for showing us how NOT to___. I forgot to mention that!!" Could you please show us how to do ____. And a freebie DRA listing for your kiddos... I am 6 away from being done!!! I created this based on the information from The Next Step in Guided Reading by Jan Richardson. This will be my BIBLE this year for GR!! If you have not read it GO NOW!!! POWER TO THE TEACHERS!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwihzvr6axyjio0/DRA%20_Blank%20copy.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment